The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 remove the requirement for schools to produce a prospectus. However, schools must publish key information online from 1st September 2012.
To provide parents/carers with the information they need, maintained schools, academies and free schools will be required to publish information on:
- The school's ethos and values
- Pupil premium allocation, use and impact on attainment
- Curriculum provision, content and approach
- Admission arrangements
- The school's policy in relation to behaviour, charging and special educational needs (SEN) and disability provision
- Links to Ofsted reports and to the Department for Education's (DfE's) achievement and attainment performance data.
The St Mary's School sweatshirts, cardigans, and PE (house) t-shirts are all available from the Junior School office, where most sizes are kept in stock. The Office will be happy to order items for you at any time. Other items, including coats and fleeces are also available but are not compulsory uniform. Please see the form attached for prices.